Friday, June 15, 2007

From ZiHaN (A111908)

Assalamualaikum...

My name is Mohd Norzihan bin Ahmad (A111908).I would like to write about my achievement in learning English. In READING, I have a big change about reading skill. Before this, I didn’t fluently to reading in English. And then, after I been in my class, with your guidance I have improving a lot of my reading. Finally, I can read in fluently but sometimes I don’t know how to pronounce it. So I should see into dictionary. I’ll be diligent about reading. My performance in class abut reading skill, I have done it the best. It’s mean I have improving my reading skill. I have more confident when reading in my class. I read the penguin reader and it is good and easy to understand it. I fun with it.
In WRITING, it’s not quite easy to write in English because in writing, grammar is a part that difficult to write it. I always been mistaken on grammar but after I join this class, I know to using grammar correctly. Otherwise, sir encourages me to learnt grammar at Longman software that have simple past tense, present tense, continuous tense and etc. It’s good for student like me that got Muet band 2. My performance in class about writing skill, it is not good because I should practice in writing to get a lot of experience, used the correct grammar and should ask madam if I do have question. I will do a lot of practice form now.
In LISTENING, I have improving a lot of my listening skill. Actually, listening is not easy because we should have acuity heard to hear someone speaking. I like to listen when people speak, watched movie and listen radio because from there, we can get an experience in listening and know how to pronounce it. Each people have their own slang, so to me it’s hard to listen. But they can help me if I’m asking them. My performance in class about listening skill, it’s better than before because I would be hard-working to hear when my friends speak.
In SPEAKING, I have a big change about my speaking skill. Before this, I’m not confident and afraid to speaking with people. I felt so nervous and embarrassing when someone talked to me in English. But after I join this class, there no need to be embarrassment, afraid, nervous and so on because they are same level with me. Actually, speaking must have confident and brave because confident is the important part when we were speak. From know, I have confident to talk with other people, talk in fluently and clearly, and I should keep in forever. My performance in class about speaking skill, it’s excellent. I participate in conversation with my friend and you too, madam. So, I think I can be better than this after this.
In VOCABULARY, I’m not improving much in vocabulary. Actually, vocabulary is hard to understand it because the words are the first time I seen it. So, I should take dictionary with me everywhere I went. It makes me easy when I want to know the meaning of it. Without your encourage madam, I doesn’t know other meaning word in English. My performance in class about vocabulary, it’s quite good because I always see the meaning word that I don’t know in dictionary. And I learnt a lot of word that I don’t know before this like example sachet, brain mind, ancestor and etc.
In MAKING PRESENTATION, I have big improvement in presentation. Before this, I don’t like to present something, but after I join in this class, I like and fun with it. I learnt how to be confident, braved, and etc. But I’m not satisfied about my presentation on Monday because I miss what I want to tell the people. The message that I want to impart did not clear. But I think its ok because I should work on it next time. My performance in my class about making presentation, it’s quite enough. I should talk loudly to attract people to here me and then be more confident before then this.
In PARTICIPATING IN DISCUSSION, I enjoy with my friends. When we were in discussion, we have a lot of idea that we can share each other to get the better idea. But sometimes, when I discuss with my friends, my idea always be rejected. Maybe my idea was not good, but it’s okay because I can take it. So, I should open extend my mind with reading book, listen the people that have experience than us, and etc. My performance in my class about participating in discussion, it is good. I always participate when we had discussion about study, drama, and etc.Finally, I would to give my opinion about the activities that I done before this. Firstly, I would like to give opinion about Longman. I think Longman is quite interesting for student and I enjoy it but it is bad if Longman can do at PTSL only. Actually when I went to PTSL want to do this Longman, they are many student used it from each faculty. So I have delayed my wish to do this Longman. So I better suggest that Longman should have at each faculty to give student easier to do it. Second, I like the quiz activity that we done before because it give me a lot of fun and creative. So I suggest in learning English, we should do this activity a lot more because I see many student had fun with it. So keep it up madam. Third, I like reading activity because it can improve our English and pronounce the word. Otherwise, listening can be improve too because when someone reading, the other person would hear it. So this method really can improve our English to be better than before. I suggest madam should give a lot of activities like this.So, I hope madam will accept my suggestion and sir will do with other student. Anyway, I would to thanks to you because madam guidance me until now for improve my learning English. I will spend my time to learning English because it is about my future too. Insya-Allah. THANK YOU, MADAM!!!!

No comments: