In my opinion when I learn about learning in English,my achievement in English very better and well.This is because I can improve my vocabulary and then speak with more confident and without shy.So that in reading part,I can study about anything the article,advertisement,storie,etc and other.Furthermore,I also have to read carefully and understanding whotever information in article to easy answer and question.These part can make me learn about new word,that I don’t fnd before this and then next make me interested in this part.
Firstly,activities making presentation in classes can make me and friend will get knowledge in the specified area of their research,especially use as a base select they are most interested.So that, I will improve presentation skills.And then make me become responsible learners in group although I never meets them.
Secondly,advantage from the speaking in activities classes make me more brave.And improve how can I speak very better.
Thirdly,in activities writing. I think more learn how to make a good sentence and read whatever I liked it.Next , listening I think can advantage hear and then answer in practive Longman English.
After that,participating discussion, I think very well because can will work in one group and then share idea with my friend.Lastly,in activities English school I liked crassword puzzle.
Firstly,activities making presentation in classes can make me and friend will get knowledge in the specified area of their research,especially use as a base select they are most interested.So that, I will improve presentation skills.And then make me become responsible learners in group although I never meets them.
Secondly,advantage from the speaking in activities classes make me more brave.And improve how can I speak very better.
Thirdly,in activities writing. I think more learn how to make a good sentence and read whatever I liked it.Next , listening I think can advantage hear and then answer in practive Longman English.
After that,participating discussion, I think very well because can will work in one group and then share idea with my friend.Lastly,in activities English school I liked crassword puzzle.
No comments:
Post a Comment