Monday, June 11, 2007

In my opinion when I learn about Learning English, my achievement in English very better and well.This is because I can improve my vocabulary and then speak with more confident and without shy. After that, in reading part, I can study about anything activities classes.
Firstly activities making presentation in class can make me and friend will get knowledge in the specified area of their research, especially use as base selected they are most interested.So that,I will improve my presentation skills. And then, make me become responsible learners in group although I never meet them.
Secondly, advantage from speaking make me more bravea although my act of mentioning is wrong.Furthermore, given to me improve how can I speak very better. In the classes also, have a lot of activities in article.
Next,In activities writing, I think learn how to make a good sentence and then read whatever book I liked it. After that, write about that book. For example, why liked and not liked that books and then soon.
In Listening, make me hear and practise the Longman English. So that, I can answer the question for the given.
Participate discussion, I think a good because Ican will work in one group and then share main idea with friends.
In activities too, I learn a lot vocabulary.At the same time, I learn many new word everyday.
Lastly, activites classes in English, I think I liked crassword puzzle because can improve my vocab and English. And then,enjoyed activities in classes.

No comments: