Now day, English are more important in our life. We use English to communicate in any situation like conversation, interview and education too. Reading, writing, listening, speaking, vocabulary, making presentation and participating discussions is the way to be good in English. I’m not good in reading. I don’t like reading in English. When I was in UKM, I love to reading in English. I read the English newspaper, English magazine, and story book. It make me enjoyed to love it. I’m not good in writing. I don’t know how to use the rules of grammar when I did my writing. So, to improve my writing, I must read newspaper and saw how the grammar used. I love to speak in English but my achievement in this time is too bad. I only speak in English for my English class. Now, I try to speak in English with my friends in our conversation. It will improve my English and learned me how to confident in my speaking. When I was in primary school, I have a vocabulary book but when I was in secondary school and this university I stopped to write the vocabulary word. Sounds bad right? So, I must begin it again.
Madam Aida also said that vocabulary word is more important to improve our English. So, I take her advice to read a newspaper everyday because from that, I can found a lot of new vocabulary word. I don’t like presentation because I’m so nervous if speaking in front of the audience. I’m too bad in my presentation because I’m not confident in my speaking. When I was in semester 2, my English lecturer Mr. Zul was teaches me how to make a good presentation. So, I was did my presentation in front of my friends and lecturer without a note. So, I do my presentation with eye contact and body languages. Although it not so good, I’m happy with my presentation. I will improve my skill communication to make it better in next presentation. I like participating discussion because from there I can speak in English with my friends very well. It will give me a confident to communicate. Now, we should throw the ashamed feel to improve our English.
thanks, Madam
No comments:
Post a Comment