Assalamualaikum……
Today "English Language" is very important in life. That is because we can see all knowledge, information, news, educations and business they will do in english language. So, I think to learn english is very important. English Foundation is one of alternatif to improve my english very well. It is helps me confident to speaks and write.
I am happy with my english classes. There have many activities to do. These activities can help me to improve english more better then before. I am very enjoy with the grouping work. That is because I can learn how to work with the team. The most important is it is help me change my habits or attitude. Example the drama slot, it help me to be confident with my self and think I can do it. And it so success, I don’t care what people want to say, what important is I must do first. Before these, I am so shine person but now I have confident to speak with audients. Thank you madam because helps and teach we all to improve English language. Thank you so much.
Nurul Farihah
Saturday, June 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment