It’s me hazimah. I also want to give about my opinion about this course. This course has improve my English in speaking, listening, vocabulary, reading, writing, making presentations, and participating discussion. Here, I want to tell my achievements in learning English.Firstly, in reading. Before this, I just know to read article in English without understand the meaning. I’ve learned English since I’m in standard one but until now, my English still at the same level. I just know a little word in English. It’s hard to understand article in English. I don’t know how to make my reading skills become easy to understand. I’m very interest to read any book or article in English. Todays, I’ve to improve my reading in English by reading any book or article that I like. Sometime, when I have free time, I try to get any article in English, and start to read, and read, until I understand the word that had found at the passage. I also underline the word I never know and seams unfamiliar to me and refer to the dictionary to get the meaning. This skill I got from Madam Aida, she always give the lesson how to improve in English.Secondly, my writing skill. I think my writing skills is bad. I write any essay with confident, but I don’t know whether its correct or wrong. This is all about my vocabulary knowledge. But I still try my best to make my essay finish and I can send it to my lecture. I want my writing skills become better more than now. I want to improve and being excellent in writing.
Third, about my listening skills. My listening in English is not well. When I watch the television or listen the music, I can’t understand the whole story. I also cannot sing any English song as good as the singer had did. In the class, I just understand a few information from what that had been teach at the day. Because of that, I’ve to ask my friends. In this course, I also try to pay more attention and want to be more alert in the class. I always watch the English movie and heard the English songs to improve my skills.Fourth, my achievement in speaking. My speaking is also not at the good condition. My pronoun also very bad. I felt so ashamed to speak with the others. I just prefer to be quite when they talk to me. But, when I join this class I try to give the participation in this class. I want to make my speaking skill improve than before. As the mention, I try to speak in English with my friend in our daily conversation. Fifth, about the vocabulary. I’ve only know a few word in English. Because of that, I have no confident to speak, write, and reading. The important thing that I’ve to do to improve in English, I must know the vocabulary first. By reading any source that are in English, it can make my English better. I’m nervous in front of others when I’m make any presentation. I want to be the best presenter but I can achieve it because I’m still weak in English skills. Although I’m weak in English, I still want to take part in any activity or any discussion session to improve me. The activity that I’ve like is participation in any discussion session because it can make me feel more confident to speak in English with others. The dislike activity is writing blog because it take much time.
Thanks, Madam
No comments:
Post a Comment