First days, I attend this “Foundation English” class I hope I can improve my English language and gain more knowledge. Now, I want to tell about my achievements so far after attend this class. In the reading task, I not have any problem because I can read the best that I can. In the certain word that difficult to me to pronouns before looking better now. I also enjoy reading story book for Penguin Readers Activity because it helps me so much to learn this language. I can see the improvement also in the writing when doing this foundation subject. Now, I have brave to use the different word in every essay that I will write for my assignment. The situation is come well when I start to write something material. I feel very happy about the changes and exactly more confident to write in English. In the listening activity I must hears the conversation twice to finding the right information. It should be good to me because it makes me more understand the topic that it about. The situation becomes different as long as I usually heard the word before. Doing listening task I think teach me to more focus and listen very carefully about the topic that will discuss. The listening task is the good idea to know about my understanding. A lot of fun when doing this activity because I can hears the great song at the same times. I believe my friend in the class also like this activity.
Actually, I have a lot of problem with the speaking task because I feel nervous when I start it. After doing the speaking activity I think I can manage my panic and be more excited to doing this test. Speaking task it is important to me because it be surveyor for my language level. So I must do the best in every speaking test. My lecturer (Mrs. Aida) also give the support to me to be a good spoken. Now, I found what I want. My vocabulary also increases because every week we learned different word from handout that lecturer give. I also must find the meaning of the word to make more understand the text and easy to answer the comprehension question. I hope I can get much vocabulary from the end of this class. I also enjoy to making a presentation because I can gain the knowledge from topic that I want to present. I also must research the material for my presentations to make me feel confident and can dominate the topic when presentation days. During the preparation for making presentations also give me a wonderful experience because my team members and I work together to make the best presentation. I also like to participating discussions in the class because I can give my opinion to share with the class. I feel satisfied when my idea is accepted. Participating in the discussions activity also makes I have a good connection between lecturer and my friends because we can change idea together to found the right decision. This activity also makes my confident up to the one of the level. The activities I very like is word scramble because I can worked with my friend to find the answers. The activities that I dislike are acted the characters such as tree felt and the elephant baby with the broken legs. Finally, I hope my dream that wants to improve my English language become true. Thank you…..
Actually, I have a lot of problem with the speaking task because I feel nervous when I start it. After doing the speaking activity I think I can manage my panic and be more excited to doing this test. Speaking task it is important to me because it be surveyor for my language level. So I must do the best in every speaking test. My lecturer (Mrs. Aida) also give the support to me to be a good spoken. Now, I found what I want. My vocabulary also increases because every week we learned different word from handout that lecturer give. I also must find the meaning of the word to make more understand the text and easy to answer the comprehension question. I hope I can get much vocabulary from the end of this class. I also enjoy to making a presentation because I can gain the knowledge from topic that I want to present. I also must research the material for my presentations to make me feel confident and can dominate the topic when presentation days. During the preparation for making presentations also give me a wonderful experience because my team members and I work together to make the best presentation. I also like to participating discussions in the class because I can give my opinion to share with the class. I feel satisfied when my idea is accepted. Participating in the discussions activity also makes I have a good connection between lecturer and my friends because we can change idea together to found the right decision. This activity also makes my confident up to the one of the level. The activities I very like is word scramble because I can worked with my friend to find the answers. The activities that I dislike are acted the characters such as tree felt and the elephant baby with the broken legs. Finally, I hope my dream that wants to improve my English language become true. Thank you…..
No comments:
Post a Comment