Learning english is very important to all people especially student. Many thing we can do to improve the english skills such as take a english classes. So, I take the Foundation English because it's compulsory for me. However, I like with this course because I think from this course I can learn more about English. I not better in all english skills like reading, writing, speaking, vocabulary, grammar and other. Actually from the school i'm not good in english subject. I don't know why but I really know i'm very bad in writing because I don't like writing. My problem is I cannot to write long esssay in english but I can write long essay if in malay. I think my vocabulary and grammar very weak. So, from this course I can improve my writing skill. Maybe after that I can be a good writer. But, not just writing. I also want to improve all english skills especially speaking. Actually before this I have a little bit unconfident to speak in english. But in this classes have activities speaking for all the student. I think speaking is one of the most important skill. I say that because, nowadays everyone must have communication skills in english. Who's have this skill they can get all opportunity especially in a job.
In the foundation english classes i'm very like the english camp activity. All the activity is very fun and not make me bored. Every activities make me know how to co-operate with other people in the classes especially in the group. For example the last week activities need all people to create new identity from the things their choose. After that we must present it in the class. I'm very interesting and enjoy with this activities. This activity make me laugh because all the people have a new identity. Lastly, I hope I can improve my English skills at the end of this course. However, now I feel my thorough knowledge in english is better than before. Just this I can write at this time. That's all. Thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment