Wednesday, June 6, 2007

assignment 1

English is very important to everyone right now especially to all of university student. English also is a langua franca in the world, so that we must know this language to make sure we will get the best job after graduated. Foundation English in third sem is very efisien to student like me because can improve my English. All of activities in english classes like reading, listening, speaking, vocabulary, making presentations and participating discussions are these very helpful me to become better more than before. This is because I read a lot of english material in class and also I read the Penguin Reader Book for make a review from the story. Speaking activities can increase my confident level. So that, I will be more comfortable and brave to speak in front of class during making presentation. Otherwise, exercise in class is very good because make me improve my vocabulary and grammer. Vocabulary exercise can help me how to pronoun the new word and I get to know what that means. Listening activities is very fun. I must listen carefully to catch up and I really like when have listening song activities like Weslife song.
I like participating discussions activities in english classes because the activities is very interesting and enjoyable. This activities make me chance to know each other in the group and be more closed with them. In the participating discussions all of student in the group must give own opinion and suggestion about something. Everyeone have are different idea, so that we will get a lot of knowledge and learn something new. In english classes actually I not really like writing... maybe because I'm weak in grammer, vocabulary and when I'm writing my condition sentence always not be right. But, I know I must change and be more hardworking to become better in English. After this, I will try to make more writing exercise, so that I will like it. Besides that I have a good lecture to teach me. However I've done my first blog assignment. I'm really happy........hopefully after the Foundation English I will be a new person and become better in my ENGLISH.

No comments: