Assalamualaikum... This website explain to the student that are going to listen prof. david crystal's talking about. I was listening about keep your english up to date in BBC. The title is " get a life". From what i listening i feel not clear what he said. I aslo read the tapescripts to make me more understand what he said in the topic. BBC learning english - keep your english up to date website is new for me, it was a great experience to me when i learning english. I'm also found new vocabulary in this topic like:
1) Derogatory
2) Unfulfilling
3) Existence
4) Workaholic
5) Usages
I want to very thankful to my sweet MADAM and all my friend because i'm really enjoyed all the times in this class.To MADAM AIDA, thank you for everything i hope you like teaching we all and i hope you don't forget us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment