Hi! See again…………………….
Today I want to tell about ‘DAVID CRYSTAL’At the first time. I cannot open website ‘David Crystal’ but I don’t give up and try again until successful. YES!David Crystal is on of the world’s foremost expert on language.
I think everyone must be came in website and try listen, read and make exercise in the website because it is very good for improve your English. I get many new vocabulary when I came in the website such as:
1. Bling = Used to desribe diamond and jewellery and all kind of showy clothing.
2. Bless = Used in expression such as ‘bless you’ to express affection thaks or good wishes.
3. Wicked = used wicked to describe some one or something that is very bad and deliberately harmful to people.
4. Others = Binge, Blog, Cell, Chav, Cred, Dumb down, Get life, Hoodie, In your dream, Netizen, Nat, Out, Phat, Thirty-Something.Beside that, I learn how to right pronountion and grammar.
When I listen David Crystal speech is very good intonation. In the Learning English I find new words such as saddo, bog, standard, wired, estuary and as. Also I learn moving words.1. Mahatma Gandhi“An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind ”2. Dalai Lama“You can’t shake hands with a clenched fist”So that, what’s wait came improve your English!!!
THANK YOU..................
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment