What have I learn in the foundation are I have improved my skills in english learning such as speaking and I have learn to talk with my friends in English. Through reading, it encourage me to read English books. The Participating discussions activity also help me in learning how to search together with my friends in searching the information that will be presented. Beside that it also improve my vocabulary. Making presentation also help me to built confident for me to be more brave to talk in front of my friends and lecturer.
In my class, I love the drama activity and group games because it motivate me to try brave my self in answering and do certain character.I don't like longman's activity because there is too many question to answer and so much time used and have to wait so long to use computers.
thank you...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment