Tuesday, June 5, 2007

english foundation class??

Assalamualaikum and hi everybody. I’m Norhalina Bt Ramlee. I would like to share with u all about my experience since I follow our English foundation class. Thank you to Madam Aida and all of you friends because give me your cooperation. So far, I do not have any problems with my reading skill. This class does not have so much reading exercises. It just needs me to read the penguin books. I enjoy do this. My performance in writing skill is quite improved. Now I can write my essay or any opinion in my way by using the correct words and sentences. Hope it will be better after I completely finish this program.
Nothing changes in my listening skill. As usually, I can pickup what are my lecturer try to deliver and I got it exactly. Speaking is actually base on my confident. I speak confidently with other even sometimes I make mistake. Its okay and I hope all around me can teach me better how speaking fluently. But, this program not very stress on speaking exercise. Its maybe cannot help students who weak in speaking. I have a lot of friends who can’t pronouns even words ‘as’ perfectly. So I hope next time, our lecturer will pay attention about this problem. I like the rest activity and I enjoy our presentations.
take care to you all and tata~

No comments: