Hai all of you...today i want to share my achievements in this class. I think my english now is more improve compare before this. In this class, i learn about reading and writing. Now i can understand more after trying to read and write summary for peguin review. I'm enjoy read peguin book. In longman lab, I learn about listening also. I'm listen to the topic they talk and try to understand all the word. The pronounzation is easy to understand and I also practice in myself like listen to the english song.
In this class, we always try to speak in english. I think from that I feel more confidence to talk to everyone in english although my english not really good. Than about vocabulary, i'm very feeble in vocab and think now it's also same like before. To making presentation it's not defficult because before this i also has an experience to present in class. Lastly, participating discussions is the best activities we do in class. I think the hold class have a co-operation and chimestry, that's why we can co-operate each other. Many project work we do together.
Now, is about like and dislike activities in class. The activities I like in this class is writing romantince story. We do in group and discuss about romantice story. I like this activities because in my group we don't know how to write romantice story and that's why we not the champion. But I don't have any activities I dislike because along this class, many interesting activities we do and i'm very happy in this class with the best MADAM and have a very friendly friends....
No comments:
Post a Comment