I want to share with all about my achievements in learning english from set 34. I'm very enjoy and always can improve my english. In reading and writing, I read peguin book and now i more understand english and also can write in english essay. Before this, I don't understand when I read english book and after I read peguin readers that's can make me more understand english. In listening, when I go to longman programme I'm improve my skill in listening because they has more excercises. About speaking, I more confident to talk to everyone because in the class we must to try speak in english.
About vocabulary I feel feeble because no improvement that I have at the class. My skill vocabulary it's same before I come in this class. To making presentation, I feel not defficult because I also have an experience in english presentation before this. Lastly, about participating discussion we have many time discussion in this class. It's can make we more co-operate and chimestry with each other.
Than about activities in english classes, I'm very enjoyed and I like that activities. The activities that I like is speaking activity, write about a romantice meeting with Ros, Zihan and Wan cute. In personal work, I like to read peguin readers because the pegiun readers has many series and the story is very interesting and easy to me to understand. In this class we have a lot of work in group. I think this activity very good because it's can make all student more co-operate and know each other. I'm enjoyed in this class because have a sporting and caring MADAM and friendly friend like you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment