Saturday, June 16, 2007

From ZiHaN (A111908)

ASSIGMENT 2

Assalamualaikum...

Hallo Pn. Aida... My name is Mohd Norzihan bin Ahmad, number matrix is A111908. I would like to write about my listening when using BBC English learning. Professor David Crystal, one man that has good achievement in English study provides a big contributed in this websites. There are 2 task that I should listen.

TASK 1
For the first task I choose Bless. Actually it's hard to listening what Prof. David Crystal said because his slang different with our country. For me, it's quite hard and I try for many time to listening his talking. Otherwise, I should look at dictionary because there any word that I can't understand. So I will give the word that I don't know the meaning:

Indulgent- it's mean Showing characteristic
Snuggling- To draw close or hold closely
Usage- A particular expression in speech or writing.


TASK 2
For the second task I choose Cell. When the first time I hear it, it's quit difficult too because the sound of Prof. David is hard to heard it. So I try many time to heard it but I failed to understand the word that i didn't hear clearly. So I have to see the script and I see there have any word that i don't know. Sow I check it out with my dictionary:

emerged : it's mean new thing than ever
monastery : place or room that Christian live
indeed : true or exactly

So thats all madam that I learn from BBC English learning. I will see the other topic for improving my English listening skill.

Thanks...(",)

No comments: