Assalamualaikum
Truly, I don’t like read before it. Because, when I read in English I don’t understand some of meaning. It because, when I don’t understand the words and make me always refers to the dictionary. And then, the situation makes me boring to read. But in the class, strategy to find a meaning without refer to the dictionary improve me to know the meaning. Now, when I read, I can understand the words very easy. It’s so fantastic!! In the writing, it’s very difficult to me. Because, before start write we must find the main idea. Some of title it’s not easy to find the main idea. But, when I read many of book and newspaper, I can find the main idea and supporting sentence. Thus, I can write smoothly. Then, I really like listening because we can listen a song. And at the same time, we can sing together in the class. All people in the class can enjoy and make us happy.
Actually, I very quiet and shy person. Although, I always speaking and answer the question when lecturer ask me, I still nervous. I also not confident to my self. But, I will try to speak. Then, about the vocabulary I like it. In the vocabulary, help me to know the sentence passive or active. I also can different where the subject, object or verb. Lastly, about making presentations and participating discussions. I like this activities although I still nervous when I speaking at the many people. This activity makes me change the idea with my friends.
Actually, I very quiet and shy person. Although, I always speaking and answer the question when lecturer ask me, I still nervous. I also not confident to my self. But, I will try to speak. Then, about the vocabulary I like it. In the vocabulary, help me to know the sentence passive or active. I also can different where the subject, object or verb. Lastly, about making presentations and participating discussions. I like this activities although I still nervous when I speaking at the many people. This activity makes me change the idea with my friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment