Hello.......What's up???.......I want to share with you about my experience after doing listening task in the Prof. David Crystal’s website. I get a lot of knowledge after enter this website. I very like doing this task because Prof. David Crystal uses the smart method to make me understand the word. Prof. David also gives the example phrase for every word to make me more understand. I also can guess what the same meaning of the word that it about. Surfing the website also help me increase my vocabulary. I really enjoy learning English with this website. I admit I get more input the end of doing this task. I hope my classmate also gain the knowledge same like me. For my future planning, I think I still want to visit this good English website after finish doing this foundation English class. It is very fun and good for university students like me. Futuremore, the weakness that I found while doing this task is the audio. The audio is not too clear so it is quite difficult to make me hear the information. The tape script provided to help me more understand the topic and information that is good actually.
Lastly, are these the word that I learn from the website………
1) Bless = originally from religious. (preceeded, interjection, snuggling, indulgent and
distinctive).
2) Wyswig
3) Netizen
4) Hoodie
5) Wuss
6) Binge
7) Char
Okay thank you…….
Wednesday, June 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment