Monday, June 18, 2007

PN AIDA SAYS....

Hello everyone!
Thank you for your contribution to our class blog. Everytime I access our class blog, i feel very happy because my students are all so hardworking and are willing to write so much! It would be great if we can still write in our blog even after third sem is over. On that note, a million thanks to AWANG for making this blog possible. We appreciate this very much Awang.

I am glad to see that a lot of you feel that you have improved in some ways. You are right, these few weeks are not enough to make a vast improvement to your language, but still its a chance to try, isnt it? My advice is that, language is something that is alive. In order for you to become good at it, you have to keep it alive in you. You have to use it everyday, nurture it through reading, speaking, etc, and only then will you become better at it. I know that many students feel shy to speak i English, because everyone else speaks in BM, and sometimes your friends would tease you when you speak in English. Am I right? So what? let them say what they want to say, The more you use the language the better you will get, that will benefit you and not them.

Thank you for your thoughts on our class activities. As a teacher, it is important for me to know what you like to do in class so that I can include them in my lessons in the future. If we have more time, I would have liked to show you some movies too, but... well maybe next time.

So for those who have not done their blog assignments yet, HURRY UP! and for those who have done, congratulations. Good work. I'll be checking again tomorrow, so feel free to write everyone!

No comments: