Monday, June 18, 2007

david crystal assigment..

Bling Bling???

Hi friends! We meet again and this is my last post in our blog. So, after I read the passage in David Crystal page, I found, there is nothing difficult to understand about what are he trying to deliver. I read about bling bling. We always found this word in magazine. Its actually describe about diamonds and jewellery and all kinds of showy clothing, accoutrements.
In easy way to understan it is, this is any accessory whing is sparkling when we use is because of it have diomand on it. Ussually, these kind of thing are use by girl and also person who join Hip-Hop group. I sure taht all of you guys know about it. Not only that, ‘bling; also mean for something that priceless. We can use this wod to descrribe abaout something that very expensive.
I think, only that i can share with all of you. Okey...see you again guys..take care and tata;)

No comments: