Salam..hi to my lovely teacher,Madam Aida and to all my friendly friends..I want to story about my listening experience in section UP TO DATE(Prof.David Crystal's website).I choose a topic about 'Blog'.Firstly I listening this tapescript,I don't know what this tapescript say because it so difficult to understand,then I listen again and again very carefully.Lastly,I can understand it say.A bad listening become a good listening.I like it and happy because my trial was successfully.I hope you all also same with me.Ok,now I want to tell about the tapescript.I choose topic about 'Blog' because it look interesting and before it,I don't know what means a word'blog'.Now,I know that blog is one thing from internet website.Blog has many using to people to do adiary and other things they like.In listening this tapescript I know about new word and I want to share with you all.OK!don't forget to write down these word.he2.Example,abbeviation,coinages,blogosphere,bloggarrhoea,regularity,corporate and essentially.I don't know what its means.Then,I use dictionary to help me.Lastly,I understand these word.Blog has many useful such as people add theirbposts or diary entries.Sometimes one extreme peoples create their the personal diary.In blog,they story about their activities and opinions.But you must remember that blog is dangerous for my opinion because our diary can widespread in the world.Be careful ok!That's all for my listening experience.Thank's because to be a good listeners.I appreciate it because you all are my good friends.Thank's a lot.I hope you all like and enjoyed with my listening experience.see you again
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment