Monday, June 11, 2007

Self-assessment essay

In my opinion,English foundation classes is many advantages for students.One of their advantage is students can increase their English with doing some activities such as grammar and some exercise that have been prepare for them.There is been a few exercise prepared such as reading,writing,listening.speaking,vocabulary work,doing presentation and participating in discussion.In reading section i must read penguin book as much as i can.When i read this book my vocabulary and grammar will increase very well.In grammar section I must do the exercise that has been prepared in the library ciber.This exercise is important for me to increase my English grammar.While in speaking section, I must give some speech and this activities is important to make myself more confident to speak in English.Beside that in class also has a listening exercise.This exercise teach student to listen very carefully what someone say or listen the mucis and then fill in the blank with suitable word.In participating activities, I must get into group and then make a discussion.This activities is important because I can learn to communicate to other people.It also can make our relationship strengthen in group.In this class, the activities i like is group discussion and act activities.This is because from this activities I can know each other and manure spirit cooperate.One more activities i like is speech presentations.This is because from this activities I can increase my soft skill in communication in English and also make me more confident to speak in English.
I think that all for now.thank you.

1 comment:

misae kelate said...

hai......
haiiiiiiiiii...... i'm sorry i late sign in blog hehehe......... why? everybody know about that. firstly i would like to say thanks you to Awang because put my email in this blog. also i would like thanks my loved MaDaM aIdA because do a lot thing for our class
ilove this class set 34 because i have many friends who can help me in my english expecially to ROS AND aNA. i love you all.
about this class..... emmmmmmm i thiks Madam give more a lot thing to i improve to my english, with exsesis, activities and a lot thing in this class........
but my be i thinks this class also have time i don't like. taht time went who don't want co-opration in activities like do drama or etc....
for alllll i leke this classssss
thanks madam, friends and all who has help in this class