Monday, June 11, 2007

SITI BINTI ALI (A115650)


Assalammualaikum....


Hellooo....

I'm so lucky you know why???? ok ok i tell you all...I'm so lucky because i have a "MARVELLOUS" lecturer and classmate. So, i really enjoy learnd English Language in this class. I don't feel pressure when i enter my class because it look like DiSnEyLaNd....

To my LeCtuRer Mdm. Aida Rashid thank a lot and you are very great, kind, sporting and the important thing you are very CutEee...


In this class i can improve my English in listening, grammar, writing, and vocabulary very well. In addition, i get to build my confedence speaking. Beside that, i like activities such as quiz, drama, discussion, do the exercise and penguin readers because i can get interesting experience and add my knowledge also. But, i don't like make presentation because i'm so nervous but i try my best.


To my ClaSsmatE you all very friendly, understanding, responsible, funny and sometimes naughty especially the guys. I really appreciate for all your cooperation and thank a lot. I really really really enjoy in this class!!!!! k papai...... :-)

No comments: