Assalamualaikum and hello to Madam Aida and all my friend......
BBC Learning English- keep your English up to date website is new for me, it's a great experience. The website is very good for student like me and other. I choose one topic from this website, the topic is "Make My Day". I already listen to Prof. David Crystal recording as many times and I also read the tapescript to more understand about the topic. Prof. David Crystal talk about language that has come from films and how films affect the development of the English language. I agree with him about is the one that has the most effect of all the mediums that influence language not so much from the point of view of pronunciation and grammer. The best cacthphrases is very important in film, so that audience will attract to watch the story. One of the famous cacthphrases is "Make My Day", that means is "do something that"ll really please me".
"Make My Day" is very simple cacthphrases and it can give big or small impact to other people. I like listen the Prof. David Crystal recording because it give me a lot of tips how about to learning English. Otherwise, I also found some new vocabulary from the topic like cacthphrases, circumstance, thug and carmel. Even the vocabulary not to much but it very important to me and I also get a new knowledge. The conclusion, film affect the language more than any other entertaiment medium and we often learn new grammer from films. So, I think I will watch many English film to improve my grammer and vocabulary after this. Thank you.......to Madam Aida, I really enjoy with your teach stail, you're very sporting lecture and you're also pretty women. to all my friend good luck in your exam next week.bye........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment